We are always seeking bright, energetic and motivated people to join our team.
If you are interested in working with one of the leading wireless communications companies in the New England or South Florida area, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package:
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Pre-Tax Account (FSA)
- Extensive Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
We are a drug-free workplace.
To guarantee safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for our employees, and to ensure quality products, service, and workmanship for our customers, Industrial Communications maintains a 100% drug free policy. The illegal use, sale, possession, and/or manufacture of any drug or narcotic by employees and/or subcontractors is prohibited at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Industrial Communications, a leader in wireless communications experiencing rapid growth, has immediate openings for both experienced Tower Technicians and entry-level Tower Technician Trainees.
These positions involve working in construction services for the wireless industry including 4G/LTE technologies. Climbing towers or other elevated structures to perform inspections, installations, and maintenance services for the wireless industry including cellular, broadcast, and public safety.
Industrial Communications provides its employees comprehensive job and safety training as well as opportunity for advancement.
- Valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools
- Comfortable climbing/working at heights above 200 feet in varying/inclement weather conditions
- Physically capable of climbing while carrying up to 51 pds
- Flexibility to work over time when required
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Participation in job and safety training
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Construction/Industrial background
- Veterans Welcome
Come Climb With Us!
Please submit resume and brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position to email@example.com.