We are always seeking bright, energetic and motivated people to join our team.
If you are interested in working with one of the leading two-way radio and wireless communications companies in the New England and South Florida markets, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package:
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Pre-Tax Account (FSA)
- Extensive Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
We are a drug-free workplace.
To guarantee safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for our employees, and to ensure quality products, service, and workmanship for our customers, Industrial Communications maintains a 100% drug free policy. The illegal use, sale, possession, and/or manufacture of any drug or narcotic by employees and/or subcontractors is prohibited at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Industrial Communications currently has an opening for someone experienced in Site Maintenance. We are seeking a responsible individual to maintain our grounds at various company locations in Massachusetts and NH.
- Landscaping activities at our headquarters in Marshfield, MA, our satellite NH office and our vast portfolio of over 130 tower sites;
- Lawn / field mowing;
- Tree and shrub trimming;
- Vegetation treatment and removal;
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment;
- Perform preventative maintenance;
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, applying fertilizer, weed control and other duties related to grounds and upkeep;
- Fall clean-up;
- Snow removal,equipment maintenance, interior site maintenance, panting, floor cleaning,etc.;
- Other miscellaneous property maintenance.
- Proven maintenance experience;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or grounds keeping role;
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, snow blower, plow;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- A valid driver’s license is required;
- Must successfully pass a background and drug test;
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and safety a must;
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 to 75 pounds.
Why Work for Industrial Communications?
- Positive and safe work environment;
- Day shift;
- Comprehensive health/dental benefits coverage after 90 days of full-time employment;
- 401k with company matching component;
- Competitive wages and OT available;
- Annual performance reviews;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Certification and training assistance;
- Opportunity for growth and development for all stages of your career.
Industrial Communications, an industry leader in wireless communications experiencing rapid growth, has immediate openings for Technician Trainees at our Marshfield, MA Headquarters.
Starting hourly rate $ 20.00 – $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
Position involves working in construction services building towers, climbing towers or other elevated structures to perform inspections, installations, testing, and maintenance services for the wireless industry including cellular, broadcast, and public safety.
Industrial Communications provides its employees comprehensive job and safety training as well as opportunity for advancement.
- Valid driver’s license / ability to acquire a DOT medical card
- Participation in job and safety
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Must have understanding of basic mechanical terms and tools
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Comfortable climbing/working at heights above 200 feet in varying/inclement weather conditions
- Physically capable of carrying up to 51
- Flexibility to work overtime and road trips when required (road trips are not common but do occur)
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Positive attitude
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment and random drug screens
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment background screen
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (NOT REQUIRED)
- Telecommunications/Construction/Industrial/working at heights
- Veterans Welcome
Industrial Communications is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our team. This position is located in our Miami, Florida office location.
- Track and resolve outstanding payment issues and generate aging reports;
- Place collection calls and initiate written correspondence to customers;
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts;
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process and resolve billing disputes;
- Communicate and follow up effectively with management regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances;
- Cash application and daily receipts report preparation.
- 5+ years of experience;
- Associates degree or equivalent;
- 3 years of SAP;
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Commitment to excellent customer service;
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities;
- Must possess a positive and proactive attitude, organizational skills and be a professional communicator both through email and over the phone;
- Must speak Spanish
Industrial Communications currently has an opening for an experienced Two-Way Radio Communications Sales Consultant in our Miami, Florida office location.
We have an immediate opening for a sales consultant in our Southeast FL territory.
We are looking for direct sales professionals with experience selling to any of the following markets:
- Wireless Communications
- Public Safety
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales for two-way radio equipment and services;
- Build excellent client relationships by offering value-added, insightful, and strategic input to their business needs;
- Promote lasting customer relationships and strive for “total customer satisfaction” in exceeding their product/service expectations;
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Websites, and other sources;
- Ability to “cold call” to open up new customer/account opportunities;
- Analyzes customer’s communication needs and recommends equipment needed;
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or marketing materials, and emphasizes salable features;
- Quotes prices and credit terms, prepares sales contracts for orders obtained, and collects all outstanding receivables within territory;
- Sells at profitable levels while attaining account growth and minimizing discounts;
- Meets or exceeds personal sales goals as well as company owned 900MHz trunked and repeater loading goals;
- Visits existing customers within assigned territory a minimum of once per quarter;
- Masters total communications equipment product line, and its potential for developing unique solutions to customer specific requirements;
- Conducts all business activities with uncompromising professionalism;
- Responds promptly when meeting customers, submitting reports, and attending meetings.
- 2-4 years of outside sales experience;
- Superior relationship building capability;
- Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required;
- Work involves considerable amount of driving to locations, which range from executive offices of major companies to extreme rural areas;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming;
- Ability to promote team work ethic and integrity with both co-workers and customers.
Industrial Tower and Wireless, LLC is a wireless communications industry leader, currently looking for an experienced Site Acquisition Specialist. We are seeking a self-driven, ambitious, responsible individual with experience working on Wireless Telecommunications projects in the State of Vermont.
- Conduct site identification analysis and review;
- Coordinate and schedule site visits;
- Potential to negotiate the leasing or purchasing of raw land sites with land owner;
- Work with various company internal departments to prepare and submit applications for zoning and planning board approvals;
- Attend all required hearings by state and local agencies and coordinate this process with outside counsel and all necessary attendees;
- Coordinate with construction on obtaining building permits and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required;
- Knowledge of the wireless industry required;
- 3-5 years experience managing commercial real estate projects;
- Knowledge of state and local laws and bylaws required;
- Must have outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.