Are you ready to take the climb? Industrial Communications, an industry leader in wireless communications, seeks an entry-level Tower Technician at our Dunbarton, NH location. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and hard-working individual to become a part of a leading wireless communications company experiencing rapid growth.
Tower technicians work in construction services climbing towers or other elevated structures to perform inspections, installations, and maintenance services for the wireless industry including 4G/LTE technologies, cellular, broadcast, and public safety.
Successful candidates undergo comprehensive job and safety training and are eligible for opportunities and advancements within Industrial Communications.
- Local Candidates Only
- Valid driver’s license
- Participation in job and safety training.
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Must have understanding of basic mechanical terms and tools
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to clearly identify specific color schemes
- Ability to learn and retain physical and mechanical installation specifications
- Comfortable climbing/working at heights above 200 feet in varying/inclement weather conditions
- Physically capable of climbing while carrying up to 51 pounds up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time (6-8 hours per day)
- Flexibility to work over time/overnights when required
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment drug screen, and random on going drug screens
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment background screen
Preferred Experience (not required):
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Come Climb With Us!
To apply, email resume and cover letter to:
Kathleen Aicardi • 781-319-1187 • firstname.lastname@example.org